…for Agencies and Practitioners of Family Strengthening
Supporting Father Involvement (SFI) is committed to the enhancement and strengthening of services to children and families through supporting the involvement of appropriate fathers in their lives.
Efforts for Supporting Father Involvement
- Family strengthening by Supporting Father Involvement
- Training to implement the evidence based curriculum for fathers and couples (32 Hours)
- Organizational self assessment to strengthen father friendliness of agencies and practitioners
- Advocacy, promotional, and testimonial materials for family strengthening and family resource center agencies
- Training for agencies, staff, and the community of stakeholder groups committed to families
Our intention is to provide and support an interactive community of agencies and practitioners committed to family strengthening through on-site, interactive, and remotely accessible resources focused on Supporting Father Involvement for families and children!
All County Information Notice – Father Engagement Strategies
The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) has prepared an All County Information Notice to inform counties, tribes and others of the efforts being made by the State of California to disseminate and promote the development and implementation of strategies, policies and protocols to improve the quality and level of father involvement in the lives of at-risk children and families. Please click on the link below to view the full report.